7000 Series Floodlighting Systems
The most advanced winch-operated light tower on the market.
It has premium features not available on the other cable-operated light towers such as long life galvanized tower sections and a rectangable power cord. With reliable Leroysomer/Stamford Alternator.
- Two, hand-operated safety winch raised the three-piece telescoping tower from horizontal to vertical, then extends it to its full 9m height. Tower is 360 degree rotable for easy aiming of floodlights from ground level and galvanized for long, trouble free life.
- Weather proof enclosure reduces engine noise outside cabinet (as low as 70 dBA at 7 meters)
- Rugged floodlight fixture with amp-end support and tempered lens, floodlights can be mounted on crossarm during travel mode.
- Tilt spring start tower towards travel position when lowering.
- Extra heavy-duty trailer frame constructed of structural steel tubing.
- 21 gallon(80liters) motive fuel tank provide up to 60 hours ofoperation.
- Single point lifting eye and tie down rings assure safe and balanced lifting and transport
- Safe land-cruiser tire.